Here are some of the most effective methods to reduce cellulite naturally
Many people struggle with their bodies due to the presence of cellulite in areas such as the thighs, buttocks, and stomach. This is especially a problem in the summers as people become hesitant to go to the beach or wear revealing clothes due to the presence of unsightly cellulite. Learning how to reduce cellulite naturally can help many people improve their confidence and feel better about themselves.
What is Cellulite?
- Cellulite is a common skin condition that occurs on the thighs, stomach, and buttocks. Fat finds its way into the connective tissue under the skin and makes it look lumpy and uneven. It is common amongst most women and some men.
Some Natural Ways To Reduce Cellulite
There are some natural ways to reduce cellulite and stop it from appearing in the future. Some of these scientifically-backed methods are:
Use Caffeine Scrubs or Creams
- Two of the best things for cellulite are caffeine scrubs and caffeine creams. Caffeine itself helps tighten the skin, making it look taut and smooth. Scrubs promote better blood circulation which stops fat from accumulating in the connective tissue. They can also help exfoliate the skin and make it look more smooth.
Try Natural Tanners
- Tanned skin can help reduce the visual effect of cellulite. Natural tanners help many women hide their cellulite. Although tanning in the sun is not recommended, natural tanners and tanning lotions are great ways to achieve this effect.
Use Topical Retinoids
- Topical retinoids can help the skin become denser and improve blood circulation. Using a topical retinoid on the cellulite affected area can make the skin thick enough to look even and improve its general appearance. It is also a natural exfoliant that is great for making skin look healthy.
Focus on Toning Muscles
- One long-term solution to the cellulite problem is to target the muscles of the affected areas and tone them. Not only does this tighten the skin and make the muscle grow, but it reduces fat in that area. This makes it less likely for cellulite to appear. Researchers suggest high-intensity workouts and muscle training for the affected regions.
Focus on Lymphatic Drainage
- Lymphatic massages are great ways to get the blood flowing in certain parts of the body. It has also been shown to be good for cellulite. However, the massages have to be intensive and performed multiple times a week for them to be effective. You can use beauty tools such as a gua sha to help encourage lymphatic drainage from certain areas of the body.
Take Supplements for Skin Elasticity
- In some cases a lack of nutrients can cause the skin to be loose, further enhancing cellulite. Taking supplements such as bioactive collagen peptides can make the skin more elastic and firm. This helps maintain its shape and smoothen out overall. However, along with supplements to enhance skin elasticity, it is suggested that you exercise the affected areas regularly as well.
When it comes to persistent skin conditions like cellulite, natural methods may take months to reap results. Even then, in some cases, these methods do not work out for everyone. Bodyweight and skin health play a major role in the reduction of cellulite. With professional services, results are guaranteed and long-lasting.
To book an appointment for a consultation with a professional or to avail of our services, contact Missoula Wellness and Medispa. We offer Sculpsure treatments for cellulite and fat reduction to make your skin smoother. Call us at 406-549-6600 for more information. We offer our services in Missoula, MT, and surrounding areas. Be sure to follow our procedure plan and wait at least six months to see positive results.